Friday, May 30, 2008

My office kinda smells like grandma...

So I suppose this is my first "real" post on this blog-thingie. As you may know I am not technically savvy...not even a little bit....but I thought maybe I should enter the 21st Century....even if it is slightly kicking and screaming...my lack of computer skills might explain why I used a template and for the life of me I can't figure out how to post a picture on this thing....I tried to upload one from the internet, but for some odd reason blogspot has a bigotry towards hamsters singing into tiny, hamster-sized microphones...a little harsh if you ask me. Eventually I'll get the hang of it and my blogspot will be complete with sparkles and unicorns.

Well. That was exciting. Aren't you glad you spent a few moments of your hectic day reading this entry? See? I wasn't kidding when I named my blog 95% Complete & Utter Crap! Ok. You probably would like to get back to your lives. Here's a parting shot--take a minute today to let the sun warm your face. That is all.

1 comment:

L.Slanina said...

you are so freakin funny it hurts.
Lynnsey