Thursday, October 9, 2008

I thought that I had mono once, turns out I was just really bored.

So I learned last night that Prairie Dogs identify members of their family by "kissing" and if they don't recognize the other prairie dog's "kiss" they'll start fighting that promiscuous prairie dog until it runs away. I thought that was pretty interesting. It's amazing what you can learn from a children's book about animals that live in the dark...

Scott is here! Huzzah! After not seeing him for 5 months, it's nice to be able to be in the same room with him and kiss his face. Huzzah!

I'm not sure if I'm getting sick or if it's just a general feeling of malaise. I think what I need is a nap and a sugar cookie, not in any particular order.

I'd like to wish all my Canadian readers a very happy Canadian Thanksgiving. I'm not quite sure why you guys celebrate it so early, but don't be "sorey" about it....ha!

No comments: