Sunday, October 26, 2008

GS 911

My goodness...it has been a while since I wrote last. I'd like to say it's because I've been so unbearably busy....that my life is SO phenomenally exciting that I couldn't possibly have the time to write...the truth is, I'm lazy. I think it's best that we get this really out into the open. That way you know what to expect from our relationship. I'm lazy AND my life is boring, so the combination of those two things makes for interesting blog keeping!

Anyway, I actually have been busy. Scott came to visit (contented sigh). It was fantastic and fun and comfortable and all those really good adjectives that invariably make events sound cheesy and lame. I decided that I like having him around...even if it means I have to make an actual dinner every night (for some odd reason he doesn't believe in eating cold cereal for dinner). I hadn't seen him for 5 months, so it was absolute bliss getting to wake up next to him every morning and he would meet me and walk me home from work. I put him on a plane yesterday morning and I kinda miss him.

What I don't miss is the pile of dirty dishes sitting in my sink. I HATE dishes!

I need to get started on Gavin's Halloween costume. He decided that he wanted to be a dalmation this year and with Halloween on Friday, I better get started or he'll be devastated (he's a little dramatic, if you don't already know).

I wanted to tell an official blog Congratulations to my dearest friend Annette and her awesome husband Mike. The possible vampire mutant baby you're carrying in your womb, Annette, is going to be one lucky kid--he's/she's going to have some kick-ass parents!

Ok. I've gotta go give the kid a bath...he smells like a puppy!

No comments: