Sunday, February 12, 2012

An Open Letter--Part 2

Dear Lady Wearing A LOT of Strong Smelling Perfume on My Flight Back to SLC,

I just wanted to take a moment and thank you for giving me a headache and making me feel so ill, that up until 5 minutes ago I was having an internal debate about whether or not I would have to utilize a plane provided barf bag. A small piece of advice: when you're about to get on the equivalent of a flying tin can, maybe you should avoid trying to smell like a French whore.

Sincerely,
Amanda

3 comments:

annette said...

I need more details, please. Where did you two go? What did you do? How can I get in on one of these amazing Amander-Megs weekend getaways???

Also, I kept thinking about the Greg & Danny Show when I was ready Mindy Kaling's book, too! Had we only played our cards a little differently, you and I could have had an off-broadway show and a career writing for The Office. Sad.

Kevin Doyle said...

Forgive me, but your note reminds me of too many faculty meeting with she-who-must-not-be-named. You could practically see the fume waves in the air over her head from the amount of the noxious 'perfume' she dumped on.

I can't count the times I had to excuse my 'bad breath' for the reason of putting my hand in front of my nose to keep from passing out.

Kristiana said...

I almost saw a fight break out between two women in line at the SLC library because of strong perfume. And where did you go?!