Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Awesome vs. Not Awesome

Things that are awesome:

Chai Tea from the Borders
Raisin Bran Crunch Extra
Getting 100% on my IV therapies test
Getting a 10 out of 10 on my physiology assignment
Watching the kid dance in the aisles at the grocery store; jazz hands were involved
Knowing that Spring is finally just around the corner

Things that are NOT awesome:

The small Latino man who broke into my father's house yesterday afternoon and stole Hans' laptop and just her laptop. I mean, who does that....steals just an off-brand laptop...the world's dumbest criminal, that's who.
The kid who thought it would be a good idea to try and pull Gavin's pants down at school. I've never wanted to hit a 7 year old before as much as I did when I received that phone call from the school telling me what happened. He explained to me what happened and we came to the conclusion that the little boy responsible is definitely a full-on weirdo.

2 comments:

annette said...

Firstly, congratulations on being Nurse Genius!

Lastly, if you don't kick that 7 year old in the teeth, I will. &%$#@^&!!!

Q said...

I'm glad Gavin got your jazz hands. That doesn't make me want to barf. It makes me VERY happy.