Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A poker right up my nasal cavity should do it.

Ya know what I would love? I would love to be able to go an entire day without constantly being reminded of Scott! I can't escape! It's like he's everywhere! Just in reading some online articles, and all within the space of 15 minutes, I was confronted with Iron Maiden (his favorite band), The Shawshank Redemption (his favorite movie), and Dexter (his favorite tv show)!! It's like the Universe is trying to fuck with me!! I'm desperately trying to move on, to not cry about him and it's fucking IMPOSSIBLE!!! He's out of my life and beyond that, he's on the other side of the country and over a friendly border and he's still around!!! I'm inches away from lobotomizing myself...sure, I'd be Jack Nicholson in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest...but at least I wouldn't have to feel like a 14-year old girl all the fucking time!! I HATE THIS FEELING. BAH.

1 comment:

The Jones' said...

You think your Wax Baby Jesus could get my husband off nightshift? Cause I really can't take it anymore...