Saturday, June 20, 2009

A Few Things....

1. When your child is old enough to walk without it taking hours to get from one place to the other, it's time to put the stroller away. I saw a mom pushing her 8 year old in a stroller at Summerfest today.

2. Why does it always seem like the people who should stop talking (i.e. people dumber than boxes of hair) are never the ones who stop talking? It makes me want to stab things in my eyeball.

3. June is nearly over. We've had maybe 5 days of sunshine so far. I'm totally ok with this. I hate the heat.

4. No, Brian, it wasn't a penis. If it had been, I would've sent you a picture from my camera phone with a totally inappropriate message.

5. Congratulations on the success of your play, Annette. I'm waiting patiently for your theatrical adaptation of the Greg & Danny Show!

6. I think I have test anxiety. I go to take the test and I start to itch and get all blotchy and then I get amnesia and I can't remember anything. Then, as soon as I turn in my test and leave the room, I can remember EVERYTHING. It's very frustrating.

7. Taking my anatomy class is making me scared to leave the house! There are so many really awful things that can happen to you. I don't want an acromioclavicular separation!!

2 comments:

Kristiana said...

I had the same sort of anxiety when I went back to school. I heart you!

The Bears said...

I'm with you on the rain. I am so happy to have had a true spring this year. We all know July and August are going to be hot as hell, but this is the first year I've been in Utah that summer didn't start in April.