Thursday, June 4, 2009

Know when to walk away. Know when to run.

Gavin is officially on Summer Vacation! He had his final assessment on Monday and he's still a smarty. I'm hoping that he survives the summer without my mother locking him in a closet...he's already bored and it's only been a week!

The named the Top 20 for So You Think You Can Dance. I'm a little saddened that they didn't let both of the Krazinski/Kawasaki/Crastaphari brothers on the show. I think they both deserved the chance....I mean, they have 2 b-boys on the show this year and a handful of contemporary dancers, too, so why not make room for two Gene Kellys! I am very excited to see how they do next week....I'm thinking Tony is going to be in a little over his head and will spend a great deal of time crying in the men's toilet...

I made an appointment to get my hair cut on Saturday. It's time for a change. I just feel like I'm not the same person I was and this curtain of strawberry blond hair has gotta go. I'll probably sob when she cuts it, but it's time.

Lillith, they'll continue to look a little blobby until they don't...then they'll be able to do that whole creepy 3-D thing and your baby will look like a used car salesman. And good luck with the move!

And Katie...I knew it was you! Welcome to my blog!

And Briskey...I hope you have the best time in Florida!!

2 comments:

The Bears said...

I was bummed about the brothers too. I had a feeling they would pull that split them up at the last second crap. What would we do without TV producers messing with our emotions.

Brian said...

NATALIE!!!!! I miss her still....