Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A couple of the sounds that I really like are the sounds of a switchblade and a motorbike.

I'm sorry, Lillith, but snow boarding is only slightly better for your joints, but far worse for the prospect of fracturing your coccyx or femur. Ouch either way! Also, congratulations on making it to the 2nd trimester. I hope it treats you better than the 1st!

And Shannon....Brian's Shannon! I remember you! And you were delightful, just as Annette said! And Briskey, be nice!

Also, Briskey, just for the record, it is NOT fair to hold a Daisy Dukes party. Boys always seem to have prettier legs than girls AND they don't have pesky cellulite....there's nothing more depressing than to be jealous of your gay friend's legs!

I put a new playlist on my iPod last night. I know it's lame to say, but I love new playlists, especially when I put it on Shuffle and I'm like, "what's gonna play next?!" Every new song is like a little Christmas surprise!

Oh. One last thing. What would you think if a guy told you his favorite movie is The Notebook? Please give your opinions in the comments, I'd like to see if my thoughts about this tid-bit are "normal" amongst my blog readers!!

5 comments:

annette said...

I love the Notebook. What hot-blooded woman doesn't?

That said, if a guy told me it was his favourite movie, I'd think one of two things:

1. He's a romantic who wants to die in the arms of his soulmate and isn't afraid to admit it.

2. He's simply trying to impress a girl and his REAL favourite movie is actually Robocop.

I'm leaning towards #2...

Brian said...

A guy tells you his favorite movie is The Notebook?

He's a 'mo. Nuff said.

The Bears said...

I know lots of guys who like the Notebook, but I don't know if any of them would say it's their favorite. My first thought would be strange. Then I would wonder if he was a cheeseball trying to impress me and if he didn't seem cheesey, I would then be impressed that he doesn't care what people think.

Lisa - The WagonMaster said...

I don't even like girls who like The Notebook. If a guy said it? All he'd see is the back of me, walking away. (which is cool, since that is my best side...)

Oh, and no offense to anyone else who already left a comment and said they like the show...

Chrislynn said...

Amanda, I have been absent from your blog for a while, so I had a little catching up to do.

The "prettiest girl" conversation with the kid was pretty hilarious, and a little heart-breaking.

I had totally forgotten about the "Greg and Danny show". I want an adaptation of that one, too!

I have never seen The Notebook, but I think my response to a guy that said it was his favorite movie would be "Bleahhhhhh!" (complete with the vomiting motion).

Oh, and you mentioned on my blog (ages ago) that you would like Sophia's swimsuit in a grownup version. So would I my friend, so would I. It was just from Target, but I wish I had bought one in every size up to age four so she could wear it every summer. I am sometimes jealous about how much more fashionable my baby girl is than me.