Thursday, August 14, 2008

Good Eye, Sniper

So our internet at work went out. It's not that big of a deal for me, as my job is not contingent on being able to use the internet. It WAS a big deal for my poor friend Keri, who is the ticket office manager at my place of business, and since our ticketing system is based entirely online it was a less than stellar day for her. She spent quite a number of hours on the phone and when she wasn't on the phone with the less than stellar folks at our DSL provider she was trying to describe the upgraded router she needed to purchase to the less than stellar folks at Best Buy. So I've learned a few things today-- 1) Computers can sometimes be a pain in the ass. 2) I'm more addicted to Pandora radio than I ever expected...I'm sorry, sometimes a girl just needs to hear that fine mixture of Dean Martin and Linkin Park and Weezer. 3) A cookie, can in fact brighten a day--I already kinda knew this one, but I still thought it would be worth a mention. And 4) People in this town are REALLY excited about High School Musical tickets!

I wanted to take a moment and give a shout out...that's right, I just used the phrase "Shout-Out" and no, it is NOT 1999 and no, I'm not on TRL, to Briskey. In his blog yesterday he shared my humble blog with his other blog friends and I feel strangly proud to have made the list. I AM indeed trying to keep up....I already have a few ideas about future blogs....who's excited to hear me talk about my sudden and slightly creepy love of peach ice tea...anyone? anyone?....that's cool...I can't respect that....

I also wanted to give a blog hello to annette, who lovingly pointed out that she's reading Excitement City, Population: Me that is my blog. I DON'T think you talk funny....it's not your fault the rest of the country sounds like Gilbert from Anne of Green Gables...and congratulations on the new gig...young impressionable minds to mold and corrupt...what could be better?!!

Oh, just an update....I didn't see Burly Chihuahua Guy....he was replaced with Early 90s Dave Coulier Mullet Guy...I tried not to stare, but it was just so beautiful I couldn't help myself....

1 comment:

Brian said...

Mr. Coulier, and his mullett, are a thing of beauty. And don't you forget that.