Tuesday, August 19, 2008

F-U-N...sound it out...

Good morning! It's Tuesday. There is little else I can say. Isn't there something mildly soul crushing about Tuesdays. And especially now that Dean & Tori is over, what do I have to look forward to...I ask you, what?! So my son went to his kindergarten evaluation yesterday. Essentially, it's 30 minutes of some gentle-voiced woman (a Mrs. Cook in our case) asking a whole bunch of questions to determine whether or not my son is a dummy. I am happy to report that he is NOT a dummy and we shall be finding out on Thursday who his kindergarten teacher is and if he'll be in the morning or afternoon session. All very exciting, I assure you. I still can't get over the fact that my son is 5! I remember being five....I remember being a witch for Halloween and the time the leprechauns came to class on St. Patrick's Day and left a trail of gold glitter...it seems strange that my son is now old enough to make and remember memories...very strange, indeed.

2 comments:

Brian said...

I'm glad that someone else shares my disgust of Tuesday's. Everyone thinks Monday is the killer but it's Tuesday that does all the damage--only no one talks about it. Tuesday is totally an SBD.

annette said...

He's your son--of course he's brilliant! I could have told you that without the lame interview.

Is it tearing at your heart-strings a little to have Gavin starting school? Kristy keeps saying, "But Will's mine! I don't want to share him!" And she has 2 other rugrats tearing up her house!