Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A doggy observation....

So I walk to work everyday....with the price of gas it makes sense...as my sister says, my "footmobile" is free....anyway, for the last couple of days, I've been walking past a man walking his dog. Now, this might not sound like a big deal, "Wow" you might think. "A guy. Walking his dog." But here's the part that makes this interesting. The man in question is built like an offensive lineman and consistently wears some sort of shirt with skulls & crossbones and a look on his face that portrays "Mess with me and I'll rip your spleen out." and his dog is a 4 lbs. Chihuahua. That's right. He has "princess" dog; a Hollywood celebutante dog. I find the juxtaposition between his brawn and the dogs wee size comical. Then I got to thinking, as I often do when I'm walking to and from work--sometimes this is good and sometimes this is bad, but that's for another blog, "Maybe this isn't his dog. Maybe this is his girlfriend's dog and he's being a good boyfriend by taking the overgrown rat out for a walk." Then THAT got me thinking--Ladies, DON'T do that....don't make your 240 lbs. boyfriend who listens to death metal and drives a Harley walk your tiny prissy girl dog....just don't do it. It isn't nice. It's emasculating. But, I have noticed the obvious lack of rhinestoned collars or little Louis Vuitton dog-fits on the aforementioned dog....so maybe, it is his dog afterall...

No comments: