Friday, August 15, 2008

Someday love will find. Break those chains that bind you.

So it's Friday night....and I'm writing a blog and listening to my son sing-along to The Good Night Show on Sprout. Just a typical night in the Rockne household! I am looking forward to sleeping in a little bit tomorrow and possibly not showering....ah, the simple joys in life. Speaking of simply joys, I've come to the conclusion that there is nothing better than walking down the street with Journey's Separate Ways playing on one's iPod. If you've never experienced it, I fully encourage you to download it and strut the hell out of it....the only thing missing was a pair of white pumps (youtube the video for the song and you'll understand the reference...genius on so many levels). We were finally able to fix the internet issue (yay Qwest computer guy), so the fine citizens of Cache Valley were able to buy their High School Musical tickets. I've never actually seen the show, as Zac Efron kinda gives me the heebs (which may also be the reason I haven't seen the movie version of Hairspray the Musical), but I hear there's dancing whilst dribbling a basketball....now this might have impressed me if I hadn't already witnessed this choreographic orgasm in 1982 in one of the best movies ever made Grease 2 Grease 2...it's so nice ya gotta say it twice...(youtube Back to School from the movie and you'll see how Bonnie Storey TOTALLY ripped off Patricia Birch). Well, my son has decided that he would like to play Go Diego Go on nickjr.com...I'd tell you to youtube that as well, but my demands have become excessive and nobody likes a bossy pants.

No comments: