Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Let's try this again...

The delicious Briskey said that I should start writing more frequently on my blog...but here's the problem: I'm lazy. Well, that, and my life is painfully boring. It's one thing to KNOW that your life is mind-numbingly boring, but it's another thing to chronicle said boring life and see said boring life in print. But, I figure, there's got to be enough I can glean from my life and the life of those around me to maybe, just maybe, make a slightly enjoyable blog for all you fine people to read....and by fine people, I really mean Briskey, because, let's be honest, he's gonna be the only one reading it....so, hello, Briskey....I miss you....holla atcha boy!

1 comment:

annette said...

I'm reading too, Darling.

Love,
Michael Carrington (where?!)