Friday, November 21, 2008

Oh yeah, I'm a gummy bear...(this title courtesy of Gavin!)

Scott gave me an iPod Shuffle for my birthday last year (easily one of the best gifts I've ever received). As you all know, I'm not technically savvy at all....I just barely mastered burning CDs, so I've been more than a little overwhelmed at the thought of downloading songs and albumins....the thought makes me nervous for some reason. Well, I finally downloaded my first album from the apple store. It was painfully easy and I fear that I may become a downloading junkie...there's just something really satisfying about sitting around in my underpants downloading the songs I want...next stop, Britney Spears' Circus...

I just wanted to know what is with Grey's Anatomy and all of the usual jerky men (McSteamy, Karev) all of a sudden growing hearts of gold? And I sure like that Lt. Hunt...although, his face kinda reminds me of that part in Top Secret where Nick Rivers is fighting the bad guy at the ballet and Nick squishes the bad guy's face and the bad guy's face sticks that way....also, even if Denny is a ghost and Izzie is going crazy, I'm glad he's back...I sure like that Denny...

I've been intrigued to see the last couple of days the backlash to Twilight. Geez, people, it's just a movie. And shouldn't we be happy that the teenage girls of America (and around the world) are chillin' at the movie theatre watching a vampire love story and not giving douchebag Senior boys blow jobs or beating each other up and posting it on youtube? Lets keep our eye on the prize, folks. Eye on the prize.

Scott had a pint at the oldest pub in the UK today. He also played a gig last night called Rock City. Now. If I were playing the obvious game with Annette, I'd say, "I wonder what kind of music they have at Rock City?"

Gavin story o' the day:
He was reaching really deeply into the refrigerator, and I couldn't understand what it was that he was trying to get so I asked him, "Gavin. What are you doing?" "I'm getting a Capri-Sun. What does it look like I'm doing? Pettin' a horse?!"

1 comment:

The Jones' said...

Oh gosh... that boy of yours is so funny!

-Brianna