Saturday, January 31, 2009

Achoo!

Gavin has a best friend. Not just a best friend, a SUPER best friend. He's a little boy from Gavin's kindergarten class who happens to live down the street from us. He called the house at 7am this morning to ask if Gavin wanted to go swimming. This did not make me happy. It made me even less happy to hear his mother and father talking in the background!

I've been feeling unwell the last couple of days. It's not bad enough to need to stay home and sleeping in my snuggly bed, but it's bad enough to make me spend the day blowing electric green snot out of my nose and dry coughing to the point of making myself pee in my pants a little...get ready for that, Annette, you'll soon have to perfect the cross-your-legs when you sneeze/cough too!

I've also been having extremely odd dreams lately. The other night I dreamt I was dating Janeane Garafalo and I broke up with her because she wouldn't let me hold our cat while it rode it's little kitty-sized bicycle. And last night I dreamt that I was pregnant and I had the baby, but it was premature and so the doctors never cut the umbilical cord and I was just walking around with this tiny baby with its umbilical cord still attached. I'm blaming the crinkly duvet. I had totally normal dreams before I inherited the crinkly duvet. Maybe it's cursed. Maybe a disgruntled Ikea worker put a hex on it...crazy Swedish bastard...

I made Scott a Mixed Tape for Valemtime's Day. I know it's TOTALLY grade 8, but I think Mixed Tapes are a fundamental component of any relationship. I also made him a Pop Appreciation CD...Pop 101, if you will! He's made me a Metal Appreciation CD, so I thought it was only right to introduce him to my friends Britney, Christina & Mad-donna. I think secretly he's gonna love it!

Now that wasn't so hard, was it Briskey! You know if I had any idea how to post pictures it would be a cavalcade of you Respecting the Howie and End of the Year Banquet pictures...as such, you'll just have to settle for imagining me, looking at aforementioned pictures wistfully. Oh, and I'm sorry to hear about British Ben...perhaps this is the Universe's Way of not punishing you, but giving you a reminder that there are good guys out there. Yeah, I don't understand the Universe much myself either!

No comments: