Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'll take one of everything....

I've been in a horrible mood the last couple of days. I can't pinpoint the reason, but everything makes me so angry. It's gotten so bad that I don't even want to talk or be around people for fear that I'll pick a fight and end up saying something hurtful. I hate feeling like this. I think I might need to eat my feelings...it might be the only solution.

Have you ever thought about how drastically different your life would be if you'd made just ONE decision differently? I have and it's a very dangerous thing to think about.

But Lil, I've always liked the color pink and sparkles....where does that leave me now?

And for the record, Annette, I happen to like McDonald's Orange Drink, but I am sorry that you have to drink a radioactive version...can't they just check your urine for proteins...doctors are whizzes (ha!) at finding the answers to things in pee?

Briskey, my main complaint was about the advice you gave the young wife & mother. You totally forgot that there was another component--her husband! It's not solely her responsibility to reinvigorate the passion into their relationship! She should talk to her husband...like I tell Scott, get a beer and get ready to talk about their feelings like adults, because if he's not on board and ready to dedicate a little time to getting the romance back, nothing she does will help. And also, I don't think you've ever tried to shower with a 16 month old...that shit is impossible! However, I did LOOOOOOVE when you told the girl to get a hobby that wasn't her boyfriend...sheer brilliance!

3 comments:

Kevin Doyle said...

You're in a bad mood? Well F#@K YOU!

Just thought I'd throw that in... for a laugh.... better?

:)

Kristiana said...

I used to think all the time about how my life would be if I'd made just one decision differently, but then I gave it up. All the stuff that happens to you plays a part in the person you become. Like if someone told me ten years ago that I'd still be in school and learning Arabic, I'd have laughed in their face. You just have to do the best with what is given to you and remember that there's always something good in something bad. Seriously. Kay, I'm done now.

The Bears said...

I hope I did not add to your bad mood. I was just trying to say that marraige will be what you make of it. For some it will be much more than a piece of paper, for some much less. Even though I lived with my boyfriend for five years before we were married and I didn't think marraige would change a thing... it did... like magic glue.

Perspectives change sometimes. Even the deep seated, I hate pink ones. Just don't miss out on an oppurtunity for happiness, to prove that you are/were right.

Utah can be a hard place sometimes. I've been trying to get pregnant for two years and EVERYONE here, but me, is pregnant. So I kind of understand some of your frustrations with the marraige/baby/have everything your parents worked for their whole lives right now culture. It's like vinegar. Some of it might be good for you, but it's still hard to swallow.

If none of this is making any sense, kindly tell me to leave the advice to Bryan and I will oblige. After all, he is the professional.