Friday, January 16, 2009

Vote for Pedro

My son refuses to wear anything but his snow boots when venturing outside--even if we haven't had new snow for several days and the sidewalks are clear. He kinda looks like Napoleon Dynamite, minus the awesome perm and slightly over-extended teeth.

I came home last night to find the floors of the family room and living room covered in newspaper. Gavin was playing a game where the newspapers were land and the carpet/flooring was water. I didn't bother asking him why. I've learned that if he's not hurting himself or others to just let it go.

We're all going to Salt Lake tomorrow to see Walking with Dinosaurs. It's this live action show filled with motorized life-sized dinosaurs. Gavin has made me watch the videos of it on YouTube about 900 times. I must admit that I'm excited to see how it all goes. And I'm preparing for when the kid's head explodes!

I wanted to give a big Con-blog-ulations (Yep. I did it again!) to Briskey. He's got his own advice column on the Tyra Banks Show Community website. I went over and read some of the questions the young ladies have already written to him....I think he might have his work cut out for him! I know that he's going to handle it like a pro and most important, however, is that he is somehow going to charm his way into meeting Tyra Banks and then he can tell me what she's really like and if you can tell she's wearing a weave! Fiiiiiieeeerrrrrccce!

No comments: